lundi 12 octobre 2015

Letters from French to British partners

Hello, i'm Marika 
I have 17 years, i come from Groslay a small town near Paris.
I go to  vocational high school "Ferdinand Buisson" in Ermont.
I like music and spending time with my friends.
I have a sister and a brother.
I am Italian but for 3 years now I am in France.
My friends felt they were very funny and always smile.
See you soon. 
Kiss marika.

Hello from France! My name is Angelina, I am a student at the Lycée Ferdinand Buisson, section commerce. I can say that I am a creative person, I went to art school for 5 years, engaged in street dancing for 2 years, was a model for several months, too. I am friendly and positive. I am russian, I also have greek, ukrainian and polish roots.
I speak russian, french and ukrainian a little bit...
It is very interesting to get acquainted with the person from another country.
I hope that we will help each other in learning the language! :)

"Hi, my name's Goundo and i'm 17 years old. I'm a discreet person but i love talk with new persons.  My hobbies is to sing, the art, the product high-tech and i'm also fascinated by the Japanese culture... So I look forward to your answer, bye" 

Hi,
My name is Marly , I’m 16 years old but I’ll be seventeen next Monday. I live in Saint-Gratien, a town near Paris with my little brother and my mother. I like music electro/ pop and practice sport. I dislike aubergine and idiots. I am French and of Portuguese and Capverdian origins. I study at Ferdinand Buisson high school.
See You Soon

Hello,
My name is Jean-Dany, I’m 17 years old. I speak French, English and Spanish. I’m sociable, serious, very nice and carrying. I like to play sports such as basketball, soccer and volleyball. I would like to also know about you, what are you like ?

Hello,
My name is Kiran. I live in Montigny les Cormeilles, near Paris. I am 17 years old and I am French and Indian. I love music, my idols are Ellie Goulding and Jasmine Thompson. I like to talk in English sometimes. I spend my free time listening to music, that’s my addiction ! And I like to chat with my friend on Twitter and Snapchat.
You can chat with me on my email address : kiranricher26@gmail.com

Hello,
My name is Sara, I’m 16 years old. I am Iraqi and French, I speak aramean and arabic. I like food and music. I am very sociable and cool. I love laughing with my friends. My email address is sara.andraws@gmail.com
Now you know more about me. What about you ?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire